Hand drawn, ink inspired art competition 2020
Want to win an iPad Pro?
Here at Bad Monday, we’ve always looked to hero the artist and the creative process. As well as working alongside our favorite established artists, we love to support the development of new talent. We want to support your growth as an artist, as we grow as a brand.
Staying creative during these times of uncertainty has been difficult, and we want to encourage continued expressionism through art. We’d love to see what you have been drawing whilst in lockdown.
Whether you’re a seasoned pro, or budding illustrator, we’d love you to share your hand drawn creations with us, and in exchange we’ll be shortlisting 8 artists to win an iPad Pro 11” and Apple Pencil.
Here’s the details
We’d like you to create and submit a piece of tattoo-inspired artwork for the chance to win an Apple iPad Pro 11” and Apple pencil. Although we’re giving you full creative freedom on your subject matter and style, we’d like you to hand draw your artwork in a flash style. Your art can truly reflect your personal style. We’ll shortlist 8 entries, and then ask our trusted community to make the decision on the artist they would like to win the prize.
- Competition launches 1st June 2020
- Competition will be closing at 11:59pm GMT, 15th June 2020
- We’ll shortlist 8 piece of art
- The shortlisted 8 artists will be contacted via email after the closing date to be informed
- Head-to-head rounds will be held on Bad Monday Instagram week commencing 22nd June 2020
(details of head-to-head rounds to be confirmed - watch this space!)
How to submit
Email your submission* to: Artists@badmonday.co.uk
In your submission email, you must include:
- Your name and Instagram handle
- A short bio about you, including your inspiration (200 words max, please)
- Artwork submitted as a single JPEG please
- Artwork must be hand-drawn, signed and dated by the artist
- Submissions can also include images and videos of the process, however, this isn't a requirement to enter
*Remember, submission closes on 11:59pm GMT, 15th June 2020 and anything after this date won’t count
Share the love
We love to hear from our fans and customers through social media. Share your inspiration, process and designs with us on Instagram using @badmondayapparel #BadMondayArtComp
Please note, by sharing your designs with us through emailing us, or through social media, you’re giving us permission to reshare your imagery (we’ll tag you, of course).
Here’s the fine print: