- This Global promotion is open to all persons aged 18 or over.
- The promotion is closed to employees (and immediate families) of Jamm Group Limited (T/A Bad Monday Apparel), their associated companies and anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. The Promoter may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose and a prize may be withheld until the Promoter is satisfied with the verification.
4. To participate in this competition, you must:
5. Email your artwork submission to: email@example.com
6. Include Your name and Instagram handle in the email
7. Include a short bio about you, including your inspiration (200 words max) in the email
8. Attach your artwork submitted as a single JPEG please. The theme of the design is the end of lockdown.
9. The Artwork should be a digital drawing and must be signed and dated by the artist
10. To enter you must have access to the internet and an email account
11. The competition starts on Sunday the 21st March 2021 and closes at 11:59pm GMT on Tuesday the 6th April 2021. All entries must be received before the end closing date.
12. We accept no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, corrupted or not received by the closing date for any reason. Proof of submission shall not be deemed to be proof of receipt.
13. One entry per person will be accepted. In the event of multiple entries being received from the same email account, the first entry only will be accepted.
14. We reserve the right to exclude any entries, which we believe to be fraudulent or based on misconduct.
15. The winning design will be printed onto T shirts and sold on https://badmonday.co.uk/ for one month between the dates of 12th April 2021 to the 12th May 2021. The individual winner will receive 20% commission of profits of all T Shirt sales for their specific design.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute an alternative prize of at least equal value if circumstances make this necessary.
17. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives in whole or in part
18. If a prize is declined, a winner cannot take up a prize or does not claim the prize within seven days of notification from us that they have won, the prize will be forfeited and a replacement winner may be drawn at the Promoter’s sole discretion. The Promoter will not be responsible for any inability of a winner to take up the specified prize.
19. We reserve the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
20. Winners will be contacted between the 7th to the 8th April.
21. On Friday the 9th April, the top 8 entries will go head to head on the Bad Monday Apparel Social accounts for our followers to select their favourites.
22. The 4 final designs then go head to head again on our social accounts on the 10th of April.
23. The final winner will be announced on Sunday the 11th of April.
24. To obtain the name and county of the winners, please send a stamped SAE to Building 15, Gateway 1000, Arlington Business Park, Stevenage, Hertfordshire SG1 2FP.
25. If you submit your work to Bad Monday we may or may not choose to share this across our social media platforms or across our email database to showcase your work.
26. Please note that if you do not want your work to be displayed across our channels, you should not submit your work to us.
27. Any personal data relating to participants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be used for marketing purposes without the individual's prior consent.
28. We reserve the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion for whatever reason, with no liability to any entrants or third parties but if this happens we will use all reasonable endeavours to avoid consumer disappointment.
30. The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, disqualify entries deemed to be non-compliant with these terms and conditions or if it has any reason to believe that efforts have been made to distort the competitive process or spirit of the promotion. The Promoter’s decision as to any aspect of this promotion is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
31. The decisions of the promoter are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
32. Entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
33. If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
34. This promotion and all issues arising out of it shall be governed in accordance with English law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Promoter: Jamm Group Limited (T/A Bad Monday Apparel), Building 15, Gateway 1000, Arlington Business Park, Stevenage, Hertfordshire SG1 2FP