We’re hiring! Want to join the Bad Monday team?
Job Title: Digital Marketing Manager
Location: Remote / Office based in Bedfordshire from time to time
Job purpose / overview:
As the Digital Marketing Manager, you’ll have excellent analytical, problem-solving and communication skills. This is a key position within the Bad Monday team, and you will need to be creative, innovative and collaborative in your working style.
We’re looking for an Ecommerce all-rounder. Someone technical and data driven, but also someone who understands the importance of Brand Marketing. You’ll be in the detail, but also driving the strategy.
Two pivotal areas of the role will include running the brand’s CRM activity - the development of a robust acquisition and retention programme, tracking consumers behaviour, overseeing email segmentation and automation and email management. You will also be responsible for the set-up and management of the Social Media advertising campaigns. Setting budgets, building audiences and overseeing the creative output for the campaigns.
- Work with the wider Bad Monday team to plan the digital marketing activity across Always-on and Collection launch campaigns. Execute the delivery of the plans across paid, owned and earned channels with support of the Ecommerce agency.
- Oversee and deliver customer acquisition, conversion, retention and loyalty across all digital channels.
- Own the reporting function for the business on daily, weekly and monthly level. Analyze data to draw out strategic insights to help drive business growth.
- Support with setting and report regularly on measurement against predetermined digital metrics and KPIs, recommending and implementing advancements and suggesting changes in tactics globally across all channels.
- Develop a robust CRM strategy and advise on continual advancements in CRM. Oversee and optimise the marketing automation strategy.
- Creation of design briefs for digital assets; website pages, images, landing pages, forms, emails etc.
- Support with delivering SEO and SEM strategies for the business.
- Ability to identify trends and insights and optimise activity, spend and performance based on the insights across paid, owned and earned digital media.
- Knowledge of optimising website landing pages, user funnels and on-page experience with A/B testing at a site and page level.
- Monitor and provide benchmarking and market feedback on competitor activities.
- Review new technologies, techniques, opportunities and other digital assets to keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
Key skill requirements:
- BS/BA/MS/MA degree in marketing or related field
- Solid work experience in digital marketing/ecommerce/CRO
- Strong planning skills and working knowledge of ecommerce marketing tools/software
- Strong written and verbal communication and language skills
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Highly creative thinker, with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital strategies to engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in setting up and optimising Google AdWords campaigns
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO, SEM, CRM, marketing automation systems, email, display advertising campaigns.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, webmaster tools etc)
- Real passion for the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, In-Design and Illustrator would be advantageous
- Past experience in brand design, retail or fashion related industry is a plus
How to apply:
Send your CV, a link to your LinkedIn profile alongside any supporting materials (website, blog, social channels) to Kirstie@badmonday.co.uk